2:31 PM Unknown 0 Comments



My Names Queveyy just like wavyy, I'm from Oakland CA born and raised. I Grew up on the block with my mom so sometimes I feel like I should of been born in the 80s but I'm a 90s baby. I was a up in coming dancer in the Bay Area named Spiffy that's was my dream and passion at the time I use to put all my emotions and everything that's wasn't going right in my life into my dancing. Honestly I never thought about being a Rapper it's something that's my best friend(Jibri) seen in me. 

We was chilling and I was listen to him rap and giving him ideas for his music and he told me to start rapping, he told me I was different and I had my own sound. So I start written he start teaching me everything he knew about music and how to write but I still didn't take is seriously Because I want to be a dancer. Some years went by and all these emotion in things I had built up inside of me dancing couldn't help me no more so I started written a lot more and practing on my craft. I just wanna make people dance with my music and show them no matter what's going on in their life always look up and keep going because everybody have a story to tell

INSTAGRAM | Queveyy