Julien Guinet an incredible talent

1:56 PM Unknown 0 Comments





Julien Guinet (1984) Migennes – France.
I'm a plastic artist, self-taught.

" I started painting in 2002, discovering my passion through graffiti and everything related to street-art.
In 2006 I went to live in Argentina, where I started to show my work. First in bars and restaurants, and later, I started to exhibit in art galleries and museums.
My work is figurative, no matter the support, the materials or the project.
My inspiration comes from both, Toulouse- Lautrec and Franco Fasoli (street-artist Argentino).
I like to tackle various topics and experiment on different surfaces. Either from the classic canvas frame to walls, even ceramic dishes.
In 2016 I came back to live in France, after spending 10 years in Argentina.
Nowadays I am working on a series about my character “Martine”.

facebook.com/galleryguinet
instagram/julienguinet
society6.com/julienguinet

www.julienguinet.com