Amazing Art creator Vidur Giri

7:12 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Read short story bellow



"After a lot of thinking I decided to make my own portrait and I began to make it in my exam days because that was the time when my parents didn't allow me to go anywhere and that time I was doing engineering in textiles forcefully because of my parents. I used to study for just 2-3 hours even in my exams, So I started doing my first string art in the remaining hours of my exam days".

After one year of him working in this art form, many people have contacted him, to get some work done from him. Including one of the most famous architect , Ar. Karan Grover and currently working with him. 

For business and see more content from this artist please visit him on the following social sites.

Instagram @pull_the_strings
Instagram @Vidurgiri